Your support directly helps to sustain permanent exhibits, provide educational tours, programs, and host cultural festivals. When you join, members like you are the backbone and the heart of the constitution and we are deeply grateful to you.
BENEFITS AND LEVELS
All Memberships are good for a year.
INDIVIDUAL – $50 | FAMILY – $75 | CONTRIBUTING – $100 | SUSTAINING – $150 | PATRON – $250
- Unlimited Free admission for the year
- Discount on admission for your guests.
- Quarterly issue of the Museum’s Newsletter and Calendar
- 10% Discount on all purchases over $10 at the Gift Shop (excluding books and sale items)
- 15% Discount in the Gift Shop on the first Friday of every month (excluding books and sale items)
- 10% Discount on photo reproduction costs from the Museum’s archives
- Invitation to receptions for special exhibits and events
- Reduced fees for classes, workshops, lectures, and more
CORPORATE – $500 | PREMIER – $1000 | HONORARY – $5000 | LIFETIME – $50000
When you become a Corporate level of $500 or more, you will receive all the benefits above and also:
- Five Complementary guest passes to the Museum
- Recognition in the museum’s Newsletter
- Special group rates for Museum tours
- Historical and cultural access to information elating to Kaua’i and Ni`ihau
- You choice of the Museum’s poster “The Lauhala Weaver” (while supplies last)